Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sipadan Sea Venture Day 1.

It's day one. And I'm beat. Here's the deal:

1. Freezing my ass off in e room because alex set e aircon at SIXTEEN!! before we went out.
2. Waiting to bathe, soccer, dive log, tea. Mmmm.
3. Shagged.
4. Slept at 1, up since 4.
5. One flight, one bus ride, one boat ride. Disrupted zzz throughout.
6. 2 dives today.
7. Head hurts like BOOMZ.
8. To wake at 4 (again!) tml.
9. 6 dives tml - one night dive inclusive
10. Oil rig's pretty cool.
11. Looks exactly like in the pictures.
12. Hardly occupied. Good service. Privacy.
13. Alex's friends are nice. And funny.
14. Alex not too bad himself but still a lone ranger.
15. First time diving without jasmine.
16. A little strange to have no one to look out for and ppl older than me feeling the need to look out for me.
17. Hard to behave otherwise. I shall be a 'taker' this trip.
18. Went to mabul island.
19. Resorts there were beautiful. That's why seaventure's so much cheaper
20. Right behind it lies a kampong. Chiangmai style. Very sad.
21. So far still no regrets except for e bad migrane.
22. Oh. And I'm having problem maintaining neutral boyency. Still can't figure if I'm too fat or im breathing irregularly. Ha.
23. Done bathing.
24. Mouth sore from biting the mouth piece.
23. Thinking of you.

Goodnight world.

No comments: