Thursday, January 27, 2011

1. Alone in the hotel room waiting for flight to come whilst everyoneelse is on their way to level 3/4 white water rafting.
2. Awake since 6:45!
3. Hotel not as scary as I thought it to be last night.
4. Contemplating between heading to the local market, slacking by the nearby starbucks, foot massage, walking about or nuaing in bed.
5. Starving.
6. Cold aircon reminds me of yellowstone mornings.
7. Miss yellowstone mornings/evenings/afternoons/everything/everyone.
8. Just battled a juvenile (NOT baby) cockroach crawling up the wall.
9. Killed it. ROAR.
10. Watching some old western movie. Ain't that bad.
11. Wishing there's room service.
12. Peeling.
13. Sad to leave such a satisfying holiday but looking forward to seeing million dollar baby. Like reallllyyy looking forward.
14. Know given time I could possibly live without but still looking forward.
14. Hating the thought of work.
15. Afraid of the mental struggles/insecurities/mind games when I get back.
16. Have I mentioned I'm looking forward to see her?
17. i NEED to do this more often.
18. Still looking forward. haha

No comments: