Thursday, January 27, 2011

1. Final diving day.
2. 3 day dives. All diving activities to stop by noon to prepare for flight on e following day.
3. All 3 dives to search for micro fishes etc
4. Don like micro diving in general. Never know what I'm looking at, everyone crowds together to take pictures and by accident, we all kick sand up reducing the vis by another 3m. AT LEAST.
5. first dive at froggy lair, mabul.
6. Underwater village. Many many houses on stilts and fishes weaving about.
7. Saw a snake eel.
8. Snake eel swam below me.
9. I panicked.
10. Snake eel approached me!
11. Saw a huggggeeeee grouper.
12. Grouper trailed us.
13. I looked for abit and brought my attention away.
14. Alex tapped at me and pointed behind.
15. Giant grouper was ALSO coming towards me!
16. Bloop bloop bloop.
17. Surfaced to Susan's laughter over the grouper incident. Then alex laughed. Then Ray. Then everybodyelse.
18. Back to rig. Fell aslp on the tanning chair.
19. Boring 2nd dive. Except for the blue spotted Ray. The rest got high on the mantis shrimp. Tiny little shrimp.
20. Rested for lunch. Huge lunch. We ate a grouper.
21. I took aloootttt of grouper meat. Muahaha.
22. 3rd dive started bad ended best.
23. Went down with water flooding my goggles.
24. Seawater stings eyes in sea.
25. Hard to dive with a flooding google. No mask clearing was enough and every breath out lead to water gushing in. Stinging.
26. Kicked Cindy in the face for at least 3 times while adjusting the mask.
27. Found alex. Checked my mask n found the flap stuck at the side.
28. Clear vision at last.
29. Missed a few good shrimp sightings.
30. Alex, Derrick and myself got separated from the rest while chasing some kinda.. ray I think?
31. Cindy noticed when they were heading for e 5m 3 min safety stop.
32. Musical concoction in e water as we searched for one another.
33. Irene shook her dive rod to get our attention. Alex hit his tank to get theirs.
34. Found each other and surfaced.
35. End of dive.
36. Tea and back to mabul island with Alex for sunset.
37. Went deeper into the village. Ventured all the way to the wooden "pier" for a sunset.
38. Romantic. Except with the wrong person. Heh.
39. Saw the seaventures crew playing vollyball beside the kampong mosque in the village.
40. Most of the crew lives in the kampong. Amazing how some phillipinos come over to live here.
41. Unexplanable how surreal it is to see how some bravely choose the village life despite seeing what is offered elsewhere.
42. Also cool to see how Cindy and Susan - 2 best friends for over a decade goes on such an adventure together. They can LITERALLY complete each other's sentences and knows one another so well they know what food is suitable for whom.
43. Alex tried "making friends" with another pair of girls who goes scuba diving together once a yr.
44. Makes me think of my friends.
45. Love scuba talks.
46. My dive log is so full from this trip. Can't wait to finish it and buy a new one.

An unforgettable final night. A wonderful trip.

No comments: