Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Haven't walked in e rain like this in a long time.

I'm no longer one of those who purposely does it just to be cool... Or emo. Nope, I'm not that remarkable. Maybe one day I'll reach nirvana and do it like how e Seconday kids does. but not today. Today I am here for a less noble cause. I am waiting for a comfort cab.. Which doesn't seem to be appearing. Hah.

Right before Mai left work today, she asked me some real serious questions. Questions that are turning e alrdy spinning gears in my head.

Right now I feel like that Yvonne clinging onto e edge of e dark and empty well I was so familiar with. I thought I've long abandoned this persona. But sometimes ur darkest hours just creeps upon u like it was only yesterday u got through it.

I am so afraid I'll fall deeper into this well. But as Mai posted e many whys to me, instead of finding steps to put myself up, it feels like cold water are being slowly flushed down the sides.

I am losing my grip.

How deep does this well really go?

You give a push every once in a while. But is it safe to grab ur hands?

God. I think I need some good night's zzz tonight.

No comments: