Saturday, February 19, 2011

After all the talks, emails and books on marketing, I seem to have come to a bigger understanding that marketing is not my cup of tea.

It bores me thinking of how to sell something that is rotten from the inside. Meetin customer's expectations, brainstorming for new platforms to reach parents, thinking of ways to entice them seems so 2D to me.

The world is flat when it comes to marketing. I don't care that it's scentifically proven that it's round, it is still flat. That's how dull marketing is. I have used the same analogy when I was in uni. Who's to think it's to hit me again now?

There is far more to life than this!

I used to have big dreams when I was still a kid. What happened to them? Whatever happened to greenview's dream.believe.achieve? As we grow older, do we lose the will to dream? Do we get so sucked into this mundane lifestyle we daren't venture onto the road less travelled?

I feel like I've lost myself. I've lost my soul, motivation and drive. Where is my passion?

I want to break free.

No comments: