Thursday, April 21, 2011


















Who holds the colours to your now?

Everyone have been cranky of late.
But while it's mostly anger and frustration that I've been seeing / hearing, I can't seem to find my own voice.

To keep walking has been my motto for some 2 weeks now.
I've sought after adventures, I've embraced alot of reflection time.
But I also feel more and more like an empty shell. Refusing to think, refusing to react.
Everyday is a day of pretense.

Is this supposed to be part of the road to recovery? Am I to turn my back on all our past by ignoring them all? To find the light to the end of this tunnel seems so hopeless right now.

There is, indeed, some tranquility in ignoring all the emotions. When a pang of anger, jealousy or insecurity hits, you'll be able to deal with it by just walking away. But how long can this facade last i wonder?


















Guess I can only find out if I keep walking.
Have a sex-full long weekend everyone.

I am going to cramp my days up so they can do theirs in peace.

Have no fear
For when I'm alone
I'll be better off than I was before

I've got this light
I'll be around to grow
Who I was before
I cannot recall

Long nights allow me to feel...
I'm falling...I am falling
The lights go out
Let me feel
I'm falling
I am falling safely to the ground

No comments: