Tuesday, March 22, 2011

While I was sitting at the usual spot last night, I had the sudden urge to curl up into a ball and sleep there and then. Even if I couldn't, I would at least force my eyes shut and keep my back to something steady. Something reliable. Something that won't bite.

I don't feel safe around the people I used to feel safe with anymore. And it sucks to feel like that.

palm's front also flesh, palm's back also flesh.

The people whom I need support from don't give what I need because the support I'm asking them to give is also not supporting me. Ha. Esther's gonna chimono-fy me again if she ever sees this. Basically, it'a kinda like me against the world right now.

Oh the pressure.
and
Oh the visions.

How can they be of rival teams but yet assert the same amount of stress at the same time?





god I'm having so much trouble shaking it off this time.

No comments: