Friday, September 18, 2009

Been thinking of Celia pretty much today. I think it's the cold, stormy weather.. reminds me of that night she stayed up in my room. The same kind of weather - only with the warmth of a friend. It was tiring, no doubt. but it was fun. Simply because we were so tired, we were talking without thinking. Just shooting everything out of our mouths randomly. And before that, we spent like 3 hours talking in toilet. Haha.. I can still see the faces of Evelyn, Sigrid and Julie when they walked in time after time only to see us sitting on the table top in the EXACT SAME POSITION. Would do anything to see those expressions again.

It was very nice of her to just do stupid things with the colour papers while i struggled with my awesome artistic skills. And i mean really struggle. It's like everytime i tried to show off something I invented, she'll find a fault with it. " HOW DARE YOU DO SOMETHING WITH EDGES LIKE THAT?! " " OMG! LOOK AT THIS! CAN I CUT IT FOR YOU? MY GOD! YOU CALL THIS A GIFT?! "

What an asshole.

I guess she could tell i'm not really talented that way, that's why she decided to give me some kind of motivation.

Anyway, the fun part was also how we stopped each other from falling asleep. You see, I was WAY behind schedule and we had a friend who was leaving the next morning so by 5 am, we knew we shouldn't be zzzing or we'ld definitely not wake up in time. But when the clock striked 600am and those coyotes started howling or making that strange noise they make, our eyes took a life on their own. Or rather, they decided that enough was enough. We soon found ourselves fast asleep - gentleman me head on the bed, body on the floor while she curled up on the floor, right beside the computer. I think we dozed off for about 15 minutes before we both decided it was too cold and both jumped onto the bed with the alarm set to go off in half an hour.

Who were we kidding? Of course we couldn't get up in half an hour! We didn't even hear the alarm go off. Thank god Kelsey's memory didn't fail her that day. She banged on the door right before she went for breakfast and despite being disoriented, we made it in time to say goodbye.

Good times, good times.

Really miss that kid.

No comments: