Monday, November 27, 2006

Tomorrow this time, i'm gonna be a free man!

I can predict that tml's paper's gonna be quite screwed. but i really can't be bothered anymore. My brain's too saturated. Ms seah's right..the good thing about uni is that it practices a modular system. So after the exams, we can go all out and forget everything we've studied. woo hoo! I can only hope now that my project and quiz's grades can help me scrap across to a passing grade for stats.

really man, jc stats is nothing compared to uni's stats.

I should be going to bed now..but not till i tell the world my exciting plan next week:

tml - EXAMS END! lunch with hallers! council retreat.
tuesday - canoeing! ( f.i.n.a.l.l.y. )
wed - break camp. back to hall. WALLA WALLA with 52-ers.
Thurs - hangover day. probably cs, cs and more cs.
fri - steamboat @ marina w 52-ers. sjab trg camp.
Sat - Hiking.
sun - sjab camp.
mon - break camp. back to hall. pub mtg.

i'm going to be FIT again i tell you. Fit, black and really cool. wahaha.

I haven't been going home for a month now. and it seems like i won't be going back for another week.

unfilial brat.
and i haven't even told my mum that i'll be at camp. NVM, ignorance is bliss. Just let her believe that exams are gonna drag to next week.

i don usually list out my activities like that. but.. HOW COOL IS THAT?!

for now...it's back to the books and e bed. :(

Ms Tan's bringing the odac kids to mt kinabalu tml. Again. hahaha..she sounded really sick of it. and i wont blame her. She has been climbing that and ophir like 3-4 times alrdy. i think she can memorise the route alrdy. if only i wasn't having my exams now. I could've gone with her. sigh.. i wish i wish...

My family organised a chalet cum bbq at sentosa tonight. I know my aunt put in alot of effort in coordinating everything..seeing from the thousand and one emails i received frm her. But i can't make it coz of the exams and Alvin can't too. Now i feel so bad. Especially after hearing from mother how disappointed she sounded when she found out we're not going. I guess they're right. Everyone's growing up so fast. No one has time for the family anymore. Sometimes i think my family's hilarious. People my generation always play cool and talk adult-ishly whilst the previous generation folks thinks they're accomodating to us by talking baby talk. Sometimes i wish i can be more filial and pay more respect towards em. But when i'm with em, i always find that they are so... dysfunctional. oh well, i guess it's time i change my mindset.

a'right folks. i'm shutting down.
All the best to everyone taking the final paper tml and to e nus peeps. PUSH! :)

kl, jia you!
don't give up.
it'll be over soon. =)

No comments: