Saturday, November 25, 2006

Just like a rollercoaster.
These things in my amygdala goes up and down with no prior warning.

So beaten.

I can use no other words to describe.
I wish it'll just leave.

I don't even know what's in here anymore.
So heavy.


What do you believe?
That you shape life or does the environment shape it?

There is only a limit to how much we can control our life.
a mere.... 10%?
optimistically, 15%.
So what happens to the other 85%?

let me ask another question:

does bliss today mean darkness tomorrow?
If it's so,
do you want bliss?

Yvonne goh, you're so full of shit.

a chat with a friend today made me helluva better.
Although cant. 11 toilet was a terrbile setting,
Thanks.
Thanks for your shoulders.
Thanks for understanding without me having the need to open my mouth.
Thanks for responding so promptly.

Friends are wonderful people.
If you make the right ones.

It's frightful how people change.
Yet on the other hand,
it's delightful how people change.

1.5 hrs of cs definitely calmed me down alot.

It's weird to receive good luck msgs frm michelle and wenee seeing that they're the ones taking A levels this year. no more studying together. :( Nevertheless, i'm happy for them all. Their As are OVER! I could still remember how elated i was. Then.

i'm so off-focused. must be the last-paper syndrome. CANNOT CANNOT. PUSH PUSH PUSH! all the way to the end! one more only. you wanna regret ah?!

tomorrow is a new day.
A brand new beginning.
I shall stay focused. I shall have the self-discipline. Everybody, work with me.

There'll come a day where i'll say how much i miss staying in hall. How much I'll miss going through the life i'm having now. Rather than being a loser and lamenting on how i never made full use of it, why don't i live it up now?




I've been saving all the letters,
that i wrote to you.
Each one a line or two.
i'm fine baby,
how are you?

No comments: