Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The grass is always greener on the other side.

kl was right..

when i was in jc, i used to tell her how much i miss gvss and how jc was stupid - their syllabus were dumb, their sch hours were dumb, their upbringing was dumb. Yet now, i miss that stupid school.

funny.

So another futile day went by with nothing much entering my head. Estelle said that she's scared because she's not scared. I think that made alot of sense. The stress is more on the fact that i've been wasting my hours plain reading with nothing entering that hollow space in my head.

there's this sharp pain extending from head, through my eyes, down my neck to my shoulder. My apologies to those i snapped at today. A whole day of head-pains definitely made my temper bad. :(

Heard that Georg Bush is coming over this thurs, fri and sat and because of it, the As and Os that's gonna fall on those days will be pushed back by an hr. I know michelle ends her paper on friday and i think wen ee also. My condolences. haha...but see it from another light ya, good things are worth the wait. =)

Do i really have such a dubious character? Am i really capable of executing such behaviors? It's scary to think that people can think me as that scary.


yet another random entry.

goodnight all.

Ever so sweet,
You baked it in cakes for me.
were you left behind,
It hurts my teeth...
Bring in the past with the postcards you sent for me...
Every line,
It brings me right back down.

No comments: