Sunday, November 05, 2006

A'right...here's a super girl yvonne talking:

I had the best birthday ever this year.
Many thanks to Pei Lin for masterminding the whole thing and lying to me.

Thank you 52-ers for the decoy party, that puny cake (haha), the nice sparklers and 'fireworks' rain, the wonderful wonderful presents, the ADM slides, the BIGGER cake, the friends, being wonderful hosts, the very beautiful tissue card and..too many to name!

Thank you 04s307 girls and guy for making the trip down, for the pleasant surprise, for the dirt, the monkey photos, the beer, the lies, the food, the singing sessions, the presents, the colage ( yasa )...

Thank you Alfred and jasmine for the most unexpected gifts at the most unexpected hr. I'm really surprised. =D

also, the dozens of smses. before, during and after. wahaha. One great thing about birthdays is..i realise alot of ppl still rem me. :D Outta the blue, u'll get msgs from friends u thought u've lost contact with. of course, that'll mean i've been a lousy friend. Coz i nv did wish em. :(

Alright..this is getting far too mushy for me. The bottom line is, I really enjoyed myself this yr. And i was really glad to see both sides together.

i shall let the picture do the talking now:



MANY MANY thanks to everyone for their hardwork. Especially Tan Pei Lin. It was a novel idea. and i love it alot! :)

So this thank you entry was written since....1/11/06. But i didn't had the time to fine tune it..
Exam heat is on. I took a flip in my organiser today and realised that i wont have enough time to finish studying.

Damn. What have i been doing with my time?

I guess i'm not cut out for real studying afterall.
Those wordy text books and useless lect notes casts zzzing spells.

Choosing JC then was the biggest mistake of my life. To hell with it. If any kids are reading this, listen to yvonne jie jie..

jc BAD; VERY BAD.

I probably wont be updating anymore till after the exams. Feels like i'm taking the As together with the other J2s.

Speaking of which... all the best to all you ppl out there! get those As! most of u deserve it. :)
ENJOY ur 8 months thereafter. Better cherish every single day coz if u waste it like me, u'll live in regret. I'm speaking from experience. haha..

business makes me miss econs. -_-''




I don't know what it is,
that makes me feel like this.
I don't know who you are,
but you must be some kind of superstar.

No comments: