Wednesday, May 18, 2011

" This is fish number six hundred and forty-one in a lifetime of goldfish. My parents bought me the first one to teach me about loving and caring for another living breathing creature of God. Six hundred and forty fish later, the only thing I know is everything you love will die. "

- Palahniuk.

i thought, i thought, i thought. I thought deep and hard!

but little did I expect you to allow history to repeat itself.. much less so fucking soon after we spoke about it. I can't believe I let you do this to me again. I can't believe I spent the past few days trying to understand how you think. And I can't believe how I can't run away from how real the pain is even when in sleep. Is that all you see me as? Someone to feed some lame excuse or scream at just to have it your way before completely disregarding the entire conversation? Disregarding what it meant to me! How could I be so stupid. Disappointment is an even sharper cut than just jealousy.

Well done, you. you've got your thrill.

happy now?

No comments: