Thursday, May 19, 2011

Strangers before.

It sucks when you're puking but you have nothing to puke.

Regrets I have none. Just a huge dash of disappointment.

I am tired of the questions teachers have of me. I am sick of meeting their doubtful eyed when they ask me of you. They don't believe that I don't know how ill you are. Or sound. Only letchmi believes. Only she defends.

You just leave me facing your music.

But if I can miraculously meet someone who is bravely facing the breakup of a 3 yr relationship today - at work no less - why can't I face about a yr of this so called "infactuation" or not-so-relationship?

Why should I give a damn to someone who doesn't give a damn about me.

All you have to do is run into safe heaven whenever trouble hits you. And it's what you do all the time.

Who's to blame? You are surrounded with people who cozies you. Who spoils you. I was guilty of that too..

But have you really spared a thought for those who have invested hope, faith, believe.. and feelings for you?

I thought u were different. I saw hope, future and potential in you.

Angry, I still am. But not as much as the disappointment I have.

Not as much as.

Well, run to your safety net then. That's a big deal to you. It has always been about you anyway. What difference does it make now?

Who did I know before?

Not like him, I'm an oldies gal.

別想你
忍不住我提醒自己
伤了心
有些事也要过去


心很痛
痛得不想再做我自己


別回头
情已去緣已盡

很想你
也不是因为失去你
愛了你
用进我全心全力
一生情
只为这一次与你相遇
情难了
难再續难再醒

人分飞 爱相随
哪怕用一生去追

我又怎么 能追得回
与你相 慰

我为你慈 为你累
风雨我都不后悔

我又怎么有路可退
会經深情 你给了谁

I hope you're glad you've done me in.

Take good care of her.

No comments: