Friday, August 28, 2009

It's tomorrow.

It feels almost like a dream. Like somewhere in there it's hurting. Yet I can't show it on my face. What am i to do?

I don't want people here to see it as a sad affair. People here wants everything to be happy and i want them to be happy. So i can't show it.

People back home only says, " welcome back to reality. "; "come home. we want you home. " So I can't show it.

And there are things which i am dying to say if not i know i'ld regret for life but still, i can't show it and i can't say it.


So, what about me?
What about what i want?
What about what i want to DO?

If there's anything I learn from America, it's that the people here really do follow their heart. They know what they want; they do what they want.

Why can't i do the same?
Why do people back home not trust me?
Why do people back home want to control me?
Why can't i just do what i want?
Why don't i know what i want?
Why can't i say what i want?

Why can't i just tell you once and for all?

No comments: