Sunday, August 30, 2009

Am currently at Bozeman with Kelsey, Karolina, Agata, Matej and Joe. Leaving Bozeman tomorrow for Los Angeles before heading over to Taipei and Singapore.

So this time, this is really it.

I don't know how to say how i really feel. I'm DEFINITELY not happy about leaving but I'm glad that we are all here. All together in this beautiful motel.

Suddenly i feel like i have so much to tell all of them. So must to explain. So much emotions to express. But i'm having so much problems doing it. And the worst part is realizing that it's foolish of me to do nothing crazy like that since there is a kinda huge possibility that i might not see them again.

These days, i always find myself staring at all of them, trying to capture every expression, every movement and every moment with them. I don't want to forget but everything just seems so dreamy right now. It's unrealistic.

A good group of friends i have here.

Now, we're all ready to get drunk again. muahaha.

Anyways, Bozeman is really nice. It's neither too big nor too small. We should've been here sooner. Even though, i have my doubts about staying here long term too. I think it'll be too small for a forever-living-here kinda thing.

Sigh, i'm trying to be really excited and lively here.. but it's failing so badly.

Why do i hate going home so much?
It's just so weird.

No comments: