Sunday, August 02, 2009

Had a really good conversation with Toan tonight. It's probably the first 'real' conversation i've had with him since I've ever knew him. And it's sweet mainly because he's part asian, part european ( westernized. ) That somehow means he understands how it feels like to be trapped in a system you don't want to be in.

I cannot find the right words to describe how satisfied i feel with finally finding someone who somehow feels like i do but in the simplest word ever, i'ld say it was G.R.E.A.T!

i've been a real pain in my yellowstone friend's ass lately i should change. I have to change! sometimes, i wish to apologize to them about my nightly drunken stupor but its just too hard to get those words out.

I hope they'ld realize how much i really appreciate them out here. Really do.

No comments: