Thursday, March 19, 2009

Oh no! AIG is closing down! and our WAT's insurance is under AIG. ohh noo.

Speaking of WAT, poink has finally retrieved my passport back for me and she herself has also gone through the visa interview already.. which means that.. unless there's a terrorist attack or natural disaster ( choy! ), after so many many procedures, our trip is 99.9999...9% confirmed!

But i'm not sure if i'm that excited or not. Maybe the whole waiting time killed off that initial excitement already, but the America just seems so, unreal. Aiya, but i'm probably just acting cool, i'm pretty sure the excitement will be back once exams ends, SINCE it's only 6 days away from the trip.

I'm finally stressing less over FYP already. Maybe because the deadline's extended or maybe becaue it's near completion but whichever the case, I'm starting to feel slightly more non-chalant over the whole thing.

What matters more now is GMS and this stupid fear of me talking in class. And i'm not talking about just mere quietness. In class, my mouth's like just sewed up. Even if i have things to say, i'ld just mumble them under my breath. I think most of them have yet to hear my voice at all throughout this 3 months. That's how bad. GEEZ.

Anyway, I gotta meet up with many people soon. But the insanely packed semester's is making this impossible. seriously. 5 day work week does not apply to uni STUDENTS. Sigh. But i really do want to spend some time with my friends before i fly off to America. Especially since these are the friends who stood by me throughout my painful uni days. Alright, not THAT painful, but it's still one of the worst experience i've had. I wonder if i'ld still feel this way after graduation.

Alright, time to zzz.

Goodnight.

No comments: