Monday, January 22, 2007

Man U lost to arsenal. Major shocker. although i predicted the score right. Arsenal 2, Man U 1. Told u i'm jinxed.

Everytime i tell the world i wanna go swim, it ends up raining. So today, i tried something different. I didn't tell a single soul about my intention to swim. Only when mother came back did i grab my stuffs and her car keys in record time and sped all the way to estella gardens. Dropped by downtown east first, of course. Wanted to collect the vouchers for lovebites. That bloody haslinda fella was so hard to get! But she can't be blamed. I forgot that it's a 5 days work week now. dammit.

ANYW, it didn't rain. hahaha. what was amazing was, when i yelled out to mother that i was going for a swim, dark clouds appeared almost immediately. no kidding! i have my mum to vouche for me. Told you i'm jinxed.

heh.

The cheerleaders were amazing today. Though there was a not-so-tiny accident, they finished it off pretty well. I salute them for their efforts.

And i'm still completely in love with nike considered low 4. Define beauty.

off to bath now. goodnight all.

No comments: