Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Damn it, school starts in 5 days.

Mother brought Figo, the silky terrier, from my uncle's place over coz he just can't cope with the crazy combination of 2 dogs and a kitten and only figo can get along with fender.

I like it when i lie on the floor, shout for figo to come and thereafter having him lie beside me quietly to pat. I like it even more when Fender sees this and purposely meow sexily as she strolls pass me time and again to get my attn. wahaha..

Looks like animals gets jealous too.

Now, i'm having trouble keeping him away from her food and her away from his food.

Isn't there something more universal?

On a separate issue, i had a great time today. thanks for the jasmine tea, gifts and HONOURING my day. hahaha... Merry 10th day Christmas to you too! :)

i guess it's time i run,
far, far away;
Find comfort in pain.
All pleasure's the same:
it just keeps me from trouble.
It's more than just words: it's just tears and rain.

No comments: