Monday, December 11, 2006

Thanks shannon, kl and ms tan for coming down. :)


Cycled with kl and ah bee yest to bedok jetty. Staring at the choppy, vast, green sea, i wished i was canoeing. If only i owned a voyager, a racer or a dancer, i'ld go out on most days. I'ld stop myself right in the middle with no one in sight and scream..yell.

yell my hearts out! yell and yell and yell. Yell until i lose my voice. until i scare the hell outta every fish. Until there's nothing more to say. Then i'ld keep singing. Sing until nothing is left in my mind.

Until i reach a clean slate.

then i'll slowly paddle back. Drag my boat upashore. clean it, wax it. Get it all prepared for my next expedition.

I really miss canoeing.
The slicing of water, the fighting with waves, the gliding of boat, soaking up the sun, the exhaustion..everything.


If you're so powerful, pls,
bring me back there.
This time, alone.

No comments: