Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Imagine Me And You



Imagine me and you.

A brilliant beyond brilliant show. For those who are mature enough and have a heart open enough to accept certain truth of life.

To follow the heart.
That's what the show emphasizes.
In life, some things do not turn out the way it is supposed to be or how the society deems.

ACCEPT IT.

sometimes,
you cant.fight.fate.

in times like this, or maybe a little less extreme, shut ur eyes, clear urself from the surrounding, from the world and ask yourself..

" what does my heart say? "

Thereafter, trust ur heart. follow it.

if only there ever is someone as strong, sensible and brave as rach and as thoughtful as luce.

anyhow,
open your heart and watch this show with the same respect and not with a jaundiced eye.

I'll be brave too..


Imagine me and you, I do.
I think about you day and night, it's only right.
To think about the girl you love and hold her tight.
So happy together.

If I should call you up, invest a dime.

And you say you belong to me and ease my mind.
Imagine how the world could be, so very fine.
So happy together.

I can't see me lovin' nobody but you,
For all my life.
When you're with me, baby the skies'll be blue,
For all my life.

Me and you and you and me.
No matter how they toss the dice,
it has to be.
The only one for me is you, and you for me.
So happy together.

I can't see me lovin' nobody but you,
For all my life.
When you're with me,
baby the skies'll be blue.
For all my life.

So happy together.
So happy together.How is the weather?
So happy together.
We're happy together.
So happy together.
Happy together.
So happy together.
So happy together.
(ba-ba-ba-ba ba-ba-ba-ba)

No comments: