Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Went out for a spin with Steven..
Just to clear my head.

It was a looooong journey. Stumbled upon some beach place. Quite cool for fishing but it's super far in.

Anyway, i beat my top. on the way back, without warning me much ( he only said, " bend down when i bend. " ), we went up to 210. His top is 230. I'm nearing it!


Came back into ben's room for his post bday celeb thing. We spoke of many things.. until somehow, steven brought in the topic of religion.

Religion.

My god..
I've long forgotten how it feels like to kneel down and pray. To listen to the priest's sermons. To nod my head, to reflect and to thank. I can't even remember the mass's sequence.

his words are no longer of much importance to me. To some extend, i believe it's all just bull. How else can u explain some of the ppl i've met?

someone has to be blamed, right? haha..

oh, and if you're wondering, xie's friend's cat is found. She was in the neighbour's house all along. So much for the bawling and deformed face.

soooo....does public blog really make one vulnerable?

For a person who doesn't intend to keep this blog, i'm talking alot.

Father into your hands,

i commend my spirit.

Father into your hands,

why have you forsaken me?

In your eyes,

forsaken me.

In your thoughts,

forsaken me.

In your hearts,

forsa-ken, meee.

No comments: