Monday, October 23, 2006

Talking Cock in Parliament - Hossan Leong


Check this video out.
A lil history of singapore in the funniest manner.
Buffering's a lil long but it's worth it.
Be patient.

Talk kok in parliament somemore!

I wanna go vivocity! :(
But looks like i gotta give this tuesday's trip a miss.
So much things to do, so little time.

I'm supposed to be studying throughout the night but i got hooked with youtube once again. Stupid bad habit.

Been packed down with projects after projects. It's really fun doing em IF we didn't have our exams to worry about. In a way, i guess uni's a lil like JC. 3 yrs is too packed. besides, i have trouble getting used to the 1-chap-in-2-hrs, 1-tb-in-3-months study pattern. It's TOO PACKED.

Imagine hall life without exams, without lessons, without studies. Just pure chilling our with friends...

when will life ever be so kind to us?
hahaha...

My own house seems so foreign to me now. Even fender no. 1 doesn't recognise me anymore. I guess there's many ways to see uni experience. It can be labelled as the " freedom " stage or the " detached frm home, detached frm world " stage. I'll definitely not wanna give it a miss though..part of life, i suppose.

so kl and i went to the airport to study last night. Failed attempt. I was too sleeeeeeeepy! And kl was too engross in F.R.I.E.N.D.S. wahaha... we shall try it again k? But this time, tell me in advance so i can zzz first, pls. haha..

I hope the haze dies down soon.
After 2 weeks, i finally had the chance to read the papers last night.. apparantly, the west is the worst hit.
no wonder i've been falling sick all the time.
Told u it must be the west air.
This dumb flu better leave too.
Already i've missed one presentation..
enough torture.

Funny how the newpaper speaks of the man who committed suicide via jumping onto the MRT tracks since thursday yet the straits times has no news of it at all.

a super random entry.
I better head off to bed then.
Night.

I can’t take it.
What am I waiting for?
I’m still breaking,
I miss you even more.
And I can’t fake it,
The way I could before.
I hate you but I love you,
I can’t stop thinking of you.
It’s true,
I’m stuck on you.

No comments: