Saturday, October 28, 2006

" I have no questions. It was very well presented. " - Arnand.

CHEERS TO 'THE HALLERS!'
great job! we did it! woooo hoooo!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
OB overload!

The past couple of days were both great and tiring. Packed with obnd obnd obnd. madness. But i think poor jas suffered more. Thanks for accompanying me laaa. =)
For one, i'm glad that bondings are taking place and 'THE HALLERS' were formed..haha..but i'm quite sick of the idea of changing class, and hence, in a way.. changing friends next sem.

Can't things always stay the same?
Imagine this going to take place every sem. It kills.

Went for squash the other day. It was fun! Until i realised that squash's skills are totally opposite from badminton. When it dawned on me, i lost focus. Everything else was like on auto-pilot. I think squash's cool..and it'll be good if i can learn more of it. But this means i'ld have to give up on what i've learnt from badminton. Those years spent.. all washed down the drain. All those trainings, all the money.

I loved badminton.
And it took me some time to learn the footings etc.

but...

truth behold..
Ever since i came here, i've practiced less of badminton. In fact, if we're looking at serious trgs, none. All i do now is eat..and frisk.

No sports, no sweat. Just oil and food.

I need to be distracted by something once again.

I'ld really take up squash with no qualms if it wasn't for badminton. But those who knows me, knows me. I have a weak stomach. I can put in all the effort in this..but if my stomach decides to act up once again, who's to say how my effort would (appr) to be?

i really liked it though..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
sometimes it's really hard to put things to words. These emotions boiled up. Have anyone felt the same way? why have i grown to be such a man of pretence?

Ignorance is bliss.
It indeed is.
But there are some things where truth needs to be known.

Brain, will you please stop talking?
It's hard for me to hear who is who.
Brain, will you please stop thinking?
I'm feeling like such a fool.

stereotyping. How typical of human.

Damn.
I need a swim.

I have lotsa kok to talk lately. Probably due to the extreme lack of zzz.
anyway, time to zzz. goodnight everybody.
Drink up with me now,
and forget all about.
the pressure of days,
Do as i say.
And i'll make you ok.

No comments: