Wednesday, December 29, 2010

it just doesn't FEEL right leaving you sick alone at home even though I THINK I shouldn't be here this evening.

So I'm following the feel. But I swear everytime I hear a bike go by, my heart skips a beat. And my mind backtracks to the time when she went missing... For reasons I'm still completely unaware of. haha. I really should try letting THAT go. but that was a huge turning point wasn't it? It wont be that easy.

Oh how i cheapen myself sometimes. One day when I wake up from this, I'm going to be so embarassed at my lack of self-worth, I'd probably don a mask and smash every mirror like how the phantom does.


Anyways,

The bosses are outta town this week and half or more of the people in the office are either on leave, mc or maternity. Things are sloowwwwww moving and though I'm not really complaining about the pace, things still seem a little lopsided. It's like everyone is treating this as the calmity before the storm.

And it doesn't help when lotsa teachers are down with illnesses and the supervisor is giving no hoot about it.

The morale is low and negativity is rising amongst everyone. Sometimes it makes me pretty uncomfortable to hear some of the conversations going on in the office not because I don't like gossips (they DO spice up the working environment!) but because I hate how demoralized and hopeless everyone feels when we realize that the situation at the wrk place will not improve.

Try as we may, things will nt have a proper system as long as the ones taking the lead do not start listening and stop hearing. And it sucks to realize this after each brainstorming session... After going through all of some of the older folk's self-praise especially.

No, seriously - Most old people at work goes one round, two rounds, three rounds ultimately just to hint at us on how incredible they are.. And how the company wouldn't be able to survive without them. Sometimes they get so blatant with their hints, I find myself wondering why they don just say it straight in our faces instead.

Where is the WE spirit man?

No comments: