Saturday, February 21, 2009

It's so hard to do fyp when, the people working with you doesn't pace in sync with you, the people grading you ALSO doesn't pace in sync with you and the people whose opinion you need might not pace in sync with you.

Actually, i don't really mind the hardwork. Makes me more on my feet, i feel. But, when this feeling gets mixed up with the thought that there is a high chance that your effort do not get duely rewarded BECAUSE IT'S NOT AN INDIVIDUAL PROJECT and a big portion of our marks are based on the prof's impression of you, I feel faint. What a dumb system.

Don't they knwo that in this world, everyone only thinks about only themselves? THEMSELVES.

one for all, all for one - no moreee.

3 more weeks.
Failure ist he mother of success.
I will NOT be beaten.
I will not be fazed by it all.

No comments: