Thursday, February 05, 2009

I was researching for my 'local photographers' presentation last night when i realized that when you search in google images, everyone on facebook with the same/similar names will have their pictures found there. For example, when i typed in ' Ken Seet ' into the search bar, only 2 hits were of the FAMOUS ken seet's. The rest were just some other many people with similar names.

So, being the itchy-hand me, i typed in my own name in and out popped the thousand and one Yvonne Goh(s). I happily scanned through them, thinking of the various looks i could've carried when i stumbled upon one picture that totally cracked me up:



HAHAHAA!
I always knew that being roomies before, PL's name was in a way synonymous to mine. But for google to recognize this? hahahah... i guess our bond must be really really strong!

Anyhow, my picture really did appear. Only that it's all distorted and stuff ( all thanks to pl's then-warping craze. )So IF there is another Yvonne Goh who's as bo liao as me, she must be frightened. :D

On a different note, presentation on tuesday was like shit even though i didn't present. Not that the presenters were lousy. It's just that we were practically shooting targets for the entire class. By the end of the presentation, i felt like shit. and this is EVEN THOUGH i didn't present. Interestingly, the most torturous part of GMS is the Q&A sessions. And it's stupid because most people ask questions just to score with the teacher. We can't completely blame then though, because this is what is expected from NTU. Some culture.

Off to prepare for tml's presentation and the other million things to do.

Goodbye folks.

But before i go,
here are some of the many faces of yvonne goh. :)

No comments: