Tuesday, February 10, 2009

THE bathroom incident.

Did a really dumb thing today..

There's a spider who's like a permanent resident in my shower room.
It's really quite harmless because when we bathe, it'll always go back to it's hiding place between some gap on the ceiling.

But he's getting bolder and bolder.
Today, he was crawling around and about the ceiling the whole time i was in there.

After a while, i got fed-up from having to check the ceiling every few minutes so i decided to splash water at it.

Stupidest move ever.

Not only did the water not hit my target, the ceiling and pipes started to drip water bit by bit! And who knows how long since the ceilings and pipes were last washed!

my goodness.

I ended up having to check the ceilings once every few seconds. -_-''


I don't know, where to go, what's the right team?
I want my own thing. So bad I'm gonna Scream!
I can't choose, so confused! What's it all mean?
I want my own dream. So bad I'm gonna Scream!

No comments: