Sunday, November 25, 2007

What goes around, comes around?

I used to look forward for the post-exams. Knowing that i've worked hard this sem, i was looking forward to the playing hard.

Last sem, it was the sense of relief that overwhelmed me. The feeling of having free time to settle other, non-academic stuffs.

But this sem, it's different.
I fear more for the results than look forward for the partying there after.
I hope the trip to Malaysia can really change my whole thinking.

And it's not like i've not worked hard.

I've tried much more than i have the past 2 semesters. The past 2 sems, i only studied ONCE. this time, i did so twice. But somehow, it feels different. I still had so much problem answering the research method problems. And I still get this overpowering nagging feeling that i'm gonna do really badly.

sometimes, hard work really doesn't pay off.

No comments: