Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Pictures.
For the past two weeks, i've been committed to drinking 'coca cola' light after amanda told me that it doesn't use real sugar in the drink ( yes, i was abit slow. ) So i drink 1 can per day. After all, it's called coke light, or diet coke in some other countries. Diet = help to lose weight. right?

Wrong!

Jasmine have been trying to tell me over and over again that it's still unhealthy but i brushed her away as being naggy.

THEN, in her desperate bid, she showed me smth...

!!!!
Diet coke is a joke!
Instead of helping us lose weight, it helps us gain weight! No wonder i've been gorging so much lately..

To think i could actually get fooled. Me! a future marketer! falling prey to a marketing strategy.
I'm a real disgrace to my course.
Anyway, the exams have begun. Sort of anyway. Just survived through forensic science. Research methods next. Really can't wait for exams to end. I'm hardly in hall anymore..always far far away...trying very hard to study but never succeeding. :(

Read the papers last week and i came across a really interesting picture:




women competing in some kinda do-split-and-paddle competiton. how cool is that?

makes me miss canoeing...

No comments: