Friday, November 09, 2007

Cui-ed.

Comm's final written assignment --> cui-ed.
Jap listening and oral --> cui-ed.
How come i always screw up at the very last minute?

I've been trying hard this sem and though it feels much better than before,
there's still this stupid fear in me now that exams are here.

But i guess the fear's kinda different..
this time, it's more about how unfair it'll be if i still do as badly as before.

" teach less, learn more. " bullshit.

Anyway, i've been having an overdose of forensic science and CSI.
I'm always thinking of the different ways i would die.
haha..

i have a sick sick mind.


Let me light up the sky,
Light it up for you.
Let me tell you why,
I would die for you.
Let me light up the sky,

Light it up for you.
Let me make this mine,
I'll ignite for you.

No comments: