Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Wanted to put pictures but been too lazy..

It's freezing today!

The thermometer read 13 degrees and e Internet casted a 19 degree but wei and I both agreed that something must be wrong with the reads as we found ourselves hiding behind 2 layers of blankets. Well, 2 for me at least (up to my ears!) and one for her.. On top of our sweater and thick socks.

It's mee goreng (ie indomie) Sunday so we stayed home and got drunk on movies, huge servings of indomie and orange juice. Movie theatre and dinner tonight! All the food and still no warmth.

After exploring cockle bay warf the other night, I headed out to hard rock cafe to meet JLim, Lisa and their friends for Mat's bday celebration. Mat was JLim's best mate ( just a pretty name for BFF. ) and he had this huge desk of friends there to mingle with. I was skeptical at first and really afraid of mtg so many ppl with my weird singlish accent but it wasn't that bad. Actually it wasn't bad at all. I wasn't able and wasn't willing to jump among friends like they did but those ard me were friendly enough and that's good enough for me. Any more that night and I might be frightened away, actually. Esp when I wasn't too friendly with them.

Wei came down to meet us after her dinner with her friends and a grp of us headed back to tokio bar for a few rounds of drinks. I was also formally acquainted to Lisa, JLim's gf and she's very hospitable. And apparantly also very comfortable ard the home.

The 4 of us shared a cab back and that cost us.... $99.90!! Finally not complaining about comfort cabs.

Yesterday wei brought me down to bondi beach after jlim's big breakfast and a huge bowl of Vietnamese pho (pronounced "furrrr.") for lunch. We strolled on the sand to the other end where we climbed to bondi lookout just in time for sunset. Our new proclaimed emo spot. Really beautiful.

Next was home for Dua kim's lagsana then movie marathon alllllllll the way.

31 July 2011. unknown oz time.

No comments: