Saturday, December 19, 2009

Is it weird that I miss them or 'WB' especially much when I drink?

Had a great night out with KS last night. We met for dinner at Whitesands. Wanted to try the new subway healthy meal but the price makes it wayy out of the question. Especially in my jobless and extremely penniless state. ( Bloody pay's only gonna come in either christmas or maybe even later than that! )

We COMPLETELY finished walking around Whitesands before making our way to Summer Breeze, a pub at Pasir Ris Park - kinda turning into our hangout pub. And because it was only 8pm, we decided to WALK there. It isn't a looooooonnnngg distance but it was long enough for our legs to feel sore by the end of it. Still, it was fun. We managed to talk about alot of things.. from the day we met ( which was a good 10 years ago ) till the present. And when that was all done, we started reenacting F.R.I.E.N.D.S scene. After all these years, I've only just realized how crazy he is of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. He's actually crazy about that more than anyone I've known.. he know's every script of every scene! Everytime I pop out a random sentence, or phrase, he's able to complete it.

Is that crazy or is that crazy?! haha.

So we ordered a tower of San Miguel and SJ joined us for a while. And I really mean a while. Like 1 hr?

KS and I resumed our 'deeeep' conversation after SJ left before heading to the 24hrs coffeeshop for Rojak.

So you see, it was an expensive and fattening night. But you know how they say that the best nights are the most sinful ones.. This one night of fun has cost me SO MUCH. :(


I love it when you call,
I love it when you call,
I love it when you call.
But you never call at all.

No comments: