Friday, February 29, 2008

Still.

Still this nostalgia, still this confusion.
I think I really need to disappear for a while to sort out my thoughts.

This fight within is tearing me apart.
It's like fighting to see who can play my personality, my trait.

On one hand, the enormous ego-filled mean green machine. On the other, the guilt of making you pay for what you've done.

Hmmm, maybe i DO have a split personality.

Anyway, today and tomorrow's KL's big dance performance. It's been a while since i last saw her. Most (i think) of the class is going to be there. One non-class member is going to be there too! And she's finally going to introduce her boy to me. haha..

All the best KL! Can't wait to see you shake the law school down. :)





So why don't we go,
somewhere only we know.

No comments: