Thursday, February 28, 2008

In spiderman 3, James Franco, the new globin had his head struck and lost his memory.
He looked so happy.

Sometimes i wish i was given a chance to get a clean slate. A new beginning - to right all my wrongs, to change who i am.

I hate days like today. Where i am brought into constant nostalgia, into thinking about things which i can't even recognise.

Jasmine says i'm starting to be the 'attitude' me again. Maybe i am. I'm sick of being bossed around, treated like i know nuts or that i'm totally kuku.

Most of all, i'm sick of 'fighting'. I'm sick of ur petty games.

It's time i stood firm. Stand firm with you and your 'pretty' friend.

Pride really makes one lose themselves. I'm sure it happened, happens and is happening to many. But i urge you, to somethings take a step back, and think.. " what if i'm not really the best in the world? ", " what you i'm just an old fool who thinks i'm superior, who thinks i'm in power, or who things i'm better than you? "

What if you're really not that good?

oh god.

sometimes, or most of the time, i'm sick of you guys.
And it's not only the girls. The guys as well. Or issit only you?

I'm sick of being hum.
I'm sick of being misunderstood.
I'm sick of wishing i'm the old yvonne.
I'm sick.. i'm sick.. i'm sick.. of everything!

And i'm hoping the same thing won't happen in ocip.

Like the saying of our great ol' MTT, " assumptions makes an ASS-of-U-and-ME. "
Never assume.

I have my reasons for doing things i do.

damn, i should really practice what i preach.

And games that never amount.
To more than they're meant.
Will play themselves out.

No comments: