Saturday, October 13, 2007

True believer.

Nicholas Sparks did it again. Except from the terrible, " 3 weeks with my brother ", nicholas sparks have impressed me with all his other books. Can't wait to get his lastest book, " dear john. "

Today's a friday that doesn't feel like 1. And it's a good thing. I woke up this AFTERNOON, thinking it was saturday and i started panicking.. for wasting the whole morning zzzing. Imagine the relief i felt when i realised that it's friday instead. I know, it's only one day's difference. But it means alot..since i don't have to waste the whole evening watching tv. muahaha.

Exams are coming. EXAMS ARE COMNG! and i don't think i can zzz a day in peace without worrying about it.

Why use big words when simple ones do?

This was one of the presentation topic used by some of my classmates for comm management. Yes, why use big words when simple ones do? Textbook authors should listen to some of these presentations. I think it'll do them good. Especially Michael R. Solomon. Who is he? The author of consumer behavior's tb.

His words are so bombastic, so repetitive and soooo random, i have problem understanding the point they are trying to drive across. And i'm not finding excuses for my stupidity. My MOTHER is complaining about the same thing about her textbook.

So i conclude, textbook authors are not smart. They only use lotsa nice sounding words to make them sound smart.

Faker.



A new fantastic point of view. :)

No comments: