Saturday, October 06, 2007

Stuck in the middle.

It's mid-sem once again. Just like how i predicted, time whizzed by without realization.

This 3 years course is bullshit. 3 yrs human time is actually only 18 months uni time, excluding holidays and the much dreaded PA.

It's been project meeting, slides, assignment, project meeting, slides, assignment over and over again for the past few days. I guess this is the better alternative for business as compared to quizzes one after another. But time seems to be wasted even more when one forgoes studying for doing mindless prep work for presentations. This time, i'm supposed to assume a role of some maths and science teacher, Ms Goh ( Ahem! ) of a childcare centre wishing to open a branch in an industrial estate. -_-'

More formal wears.

I SWEAR I HATE COMMS MANAGEMENT TOO!

Anyhow, i've been thinking alot about SCAS lately. How tuesdays meant lunch then a swimming with the kids. I miss laughing with them + ah bert, angela (?), yuan fang, vivian, yen yen and the jacuzzi thereafter.

Man, i really miss SCAS. It was so meaningful then. If only we can repeat it all over again..


ah, emoooooooooooooo emo.


It's been a long and winding journey,
but i'm finally here tonight.
Picking up the pieces,
and walking back into the light.
Into the sunset of your glory,
where my heart and future lies.
There's nothing like that feeling,
when i look into your eyes...

My dreams came true,
when i found you.
I found you,
my miracle...

If you could see, what i see,
that you're the answer to my prayers.
And if you could feel, the tenderness i feel,
You would know, it would be clear,
that angels brought me here...


No comments: