Monday, April 30, 2007

Sound the bugle now,
play it just for me.
As the seasons change,
remember how I used to be.

Now I can't go on.
I can't even start.
I've got nothing left just an empty heart.

I'm a soldier.
wounded so I MUST give up the fight.
There's nothing more for me,
lead me away...
Or leave me lying here.

Sound the bugle now,
tell them I don't care.
There's not a road I know,
that leads to anywhere.

Without a light I fear that I will stumble in the dark.

Lay right down,
decide not to go on.
Then from up high,
somewhere in the distance..

There's a voice that calls,
remember who your are!

If you lose yourself,
your courage soon will follow.

So be strong tonight,
remember who you are.

You're a soldier now,
fighting in a battle.
To be free once more..
Ya that's worth fighting for !

No comments: