Wednesday, March 28, 2007


Lovebites 2007 .
Its finally OVER. No more liaising. No more late nights.

Thanks Xiu and Sheryl for agreeing to be my emcees. U save the day with all the impromptu hosting during the technical glitches. And to Huitann for your help in getting me the performers. Can't thank you guys enough.

Saturday was the most busy day. Keeping the performances in check was my first priority. Performances were back to back. There were technical glitches that marred the performances. I kinda feel bad to some of the performers because i know their confidence would be shattered when there were hiccups. And to the lovebites commitee members whom i raised my voice at when i got a little pek chek, I did not mean it that way. Its just to get things done. But it's a relieve that everything was alright in the end, with just occassional hiccups here and there.

There was an auction on Sunday. Xie was the auctioner and i was the SHOWGIRL. hahaha. It was a not bad experience as i "sashayed" on stage with all the items. I must say that we did a not bad job as most of the items were auctioned off.

Novena square was not really a very crowded place but we managed to raise quite alot of money and we almost hit our target. Yay. Thanks to those we helped one way or another.


and thanks to the one who helped me blogged about lovebites. HAHAHA.

No comments: