Sunday, March 18, 2007

I think my acct tut mates are starting to hate me. Can't blame em. I haven't really been contributing much to the proj which is due.... MONDAY. There goes my peer evaluation and class participation.

Maybe this is why i didn't choose accting right from the start.

Jas and i woke up really early this morning to make a trip down to geylang for dou jiang you tiao and durians. Funny how we can't find the same motivation to get up for tutorials. haha..

Exams are coming in less than a month's time now. Yet i still haven't found the drive to mug. This is really bad. I've been a real procrastinator this sem. Much worst than the previous sem. Just what the hell is wrong with me?

Ponning lectures, ponning tutorials, failing quizzes, pushing responsibilities and clueless about everything.

Totally hopeless.

Sidenote: I can't write chinese.

No comments: