Friday, February 16, 2007

Plagued.
Have i ever mention how terrible this sem is?
Every subject's so hard to comprehend.
I'm starting to realise how unsuitable i am for uni. Perhaps i'm to unrefined. Most ppl here speaks with such poise and pride in themselves. I really wonder if i was like that in secondary school because most of the time, i find them looking disgusting. haha..

Watched Poissedon this afternoon with jas and karen. ( yes, i know i'm kinda behind time. ) The way mother nature takes life back is kinda scary. Imagine us really caught in a scenario as such.. i wonder how many ppl would honestly step up and take the lead. I wonder if i would..

Anyway, cny's round the corner. More bakwas, more goodies and most importantly, more money. wahaha.. honestly, feb is a super tight month for me. I wonder where all my money flowed to.. it seems to be depleting by the hr.

Lotsa activities and gatherings come up. Just nice. Let me have all the fun once and for all before i need a looooong break to get up again.

Been taking up squash lately and i like it! This is the way la. Consistent exercises ; new experiences. Makes me feel so much better. I hope i wont lose this energy after my rest.

extreme randomness. I think i'm losing touch with blogging alrdy.

a'right then, i'm zzzy alrdy.

Goodnight one, goodnight all.

No comments: