Tuesday, February 20, 2007

GONG XI! GONG XI!
GONG XI FA CAI!
It's the official festive season to get fat again!
I hope everyone have been showered with tons of ang baos and feasting in sinful goodies so i wont look THAT fat when i get out of the house. wahaha..

My family decided to dine out in a restaurant for our reunion dinner this yr. If you ask me, i'ld prefer having it at home. The atmosphere's more lively and happening. But that's of course coz i don't do the dishes thereafter. tsk tsk. when will i ever behave like a daughter?

Dinner was ok. I didn't really enjoy it except for the SALMON yu sheng. Seriously, i've never eaten so much yu sheng in my life. I always found it too sweet.but not anymore! Salmon just made everything taste...perfect. wahaha.

CNY seems a lil bland without justin and wei wei ard. Although the preferential treatment they get is quite sickening, i must admit that they certainly do add on to the laughters. Heard they'll be in singapore for the next new yr. i'm keeping my fingers crossed. =)

Alex has been downloading 'lost 3' every week for 6 wks now. Unable to send it to my comp, he burned it into cds for me. and IT ROCKS! It's way more exciting than season 1 or 2. must watch, must watch! I can't wait for next week so alex can send me another episode. It's comical how the directors can make so many seasons outta a grp of passangers being stuck on a dumb island. Anyway, my family is pretty convinced that the show's more or less about life in the purgatory - some prayer place for catholics who have died. We even have evidence to back our thesis. haha..

I thought 04s307 could meet up for cny this yr. But alas, it was not meant to be. :( 4e1'03 is gonna have a reunion too. i hope i can make it.. it's been a long time since i last saw mrs tan..

I guess i really am losing touch with blogging.

Before i go, i just gotta say...

I CAUGHT 'GHOST RIDER' ON FRIDAY NIGHT!

yes, yes..
i know it isn't really a horror flick but hey! Everybody gotta start somewhere right?

Besides, i was braver than jasmine. wahaha..
So now she owes me an, " oh yvonne jie jie, you're so brave! "

HAHA. =))


A BOOZELESS NEW YR TO EVERYONE!

No comments: