Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Sent Sean Nee off to her new life in Dubai yesterday.

I hated it.

Didn't realize I would actually feel so strongly about it until I saw Eng and her. Both me amigos gone just like that.

The three of us have come a long way. From a shy dinner at Orchard Central, we progressed to having secret rendezvous(es) at the Infant Care, to frequent dinners, to caring smses, to many laughters and 10 times more tears.

Seeing Eng and Sean Nee last night brought about a whole lot of memories at CM. How we sneaked lame remarks or gossips to each other because we don't want people to know that we were hanging out, how we looked for each other when we were pissed and how we always hid at Eng's room in the afternoon to chit chat and to bitch about my family.

In retrospect, the school seems so much emptier now. Even though the number of people our age went up ( as compared to Ellen's time ), the feeling is somewhat different. I am thankful for most of them. Some especially more than others - like Maisarah, Sharon, Irene etc but it is still not the same. I can't say if it's for the better or for the worst but what I know for sure is that I miss the days with Eng and Sean Nee very much.

Staying at CM is like watching an old film.. where the background scene remains still but people starts disappearing.

Sometimes, it gets a little too lonely for my liking.

1 comment:

Owl Eng said...

all of sweet memories just went thru my mind like a flash over and over...
i wish i could go back again there.. CM, you and seane have already taken up one significant area in my heart...