Thursday, September 16, 2010

This is home, truly.

You know how I've always hated going home early because the very thought of being in the same room for too many hours irks me?

She doesn't irritate me by being the noble mother. It's how she's slowly morphing into grandmother that bothers me. What's worse, she talks to me like I'm her fucking employee.

How she 'covers her backside' when she talks to me or how she sends me formal emails when we're all under the same roof. She even uses terms like dividends on me.

Money corrupts. They always do. And it's happening to her too. But wait, she was the one who taught me this little lesson wasn't she?

Just imagine having to feel like a dog at work only to feel the same way at home. And that is with the never ending guilt trips she sends me.

I can only wish for her to have eyes to finally see.

No comments: