Sunday, November 29, 2009

Picture this.

In a setting exactly like that Christmas Party.

*round of applause.

music.

Yvonne (sitting alone, guitar on hand ) : " This next song is quite simply the greatest composition in human history. And if you disagree, I will fight you. "

Sniggers by people like Justin who recognized the song.

Gonna find my baby gonna hold her tight gonna grab some afternooon delight.
My motto's always been when it's right it's right,
why wait until the middle of a cold dark night?

*Casey walks out slowly with his guitar and takes a sit while singing.

Casey and Yvonne: Wheeenn everything's a little clearer in the light of day.
Anndd you know that night is always gonna be there anywayy.

*Casey's brother walks in slowly with his guitar and takes a sit while singing.

Casey and his bro:
Thinking of you's working up my appetite.
Looking forward to a little afternoon delight.
Rubbing sticks and stones together makes the sparks ignite.
And the thought of loving you is getting so exciting.

All ( BIGGG horny grin ):
SKY ROCKETS IN FLIGHT! Afternoon delight! AAaaah ahh afternoon delight. Aahh ahh afternoon deli-ight.

All:
Started out this morning feeling so polite,
I always thought a fish could not be caught who wouldn't bite.
But you've got some bait-a-waiting and I think I might,
Try nibbling ( low voice, cheeky seductive eyebrow raising to the audience ) a little afternoon delight.

All: Sky rockets in flight!

Justin (from the last row in the audience + really feeeeling it like he always does ): Pooooooo!
* proud friends in the audience laughs; old people who cannot quite understand the craziness of the youngsters laugh.

All: Afternoon delight!

Casey does the solo.

Justin: woooop!

All: AAahh ahh afternoon delight! AAahh ahh afternoon deli-igght!

Casey's bro does the flute.
Casey looks at Sigrid flirtatiously for affirmation. I look at my friends for mine. They smile back.

Casey and Yvonne ( Casey's bro does the really hard high pitch harmonizing ): Pleeassee be waiting for me baby when I come arounnd. We could make a lot of love before the sun goes downn.

All ( with a lil' sychronized dumb left right front back action ):
Thinking of you's working up my appetite.
Looking forward to a little afternoon delight.
Rubbing sticks and stones together makes the sparks ignite.
And the thought of loving you is getting so exciting.

All ( including young audience and older ones who are crazy enough ):
SKY ROCKETS IN FLIGHT!
Audience: Pooooooo!
All: AFTERNOON DELIGHT!
Audience: wooop!
All: Aah ah afternoon delight! Aah ah afternoon delight! Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ahhh

Casey's bro: We sound good.
Yvonne: We sound really good.
Casey: I'm freaking out. We sound GREAT!

silence.

All: Afternoon delight!

Melody.

Proud friends in the audience laughs from deep within their belly and clap.

  • Justin reminds me of 'Afternoon Delight'
  • I'm not being narcissist - Casey and his bro are better singers/players/funnier than me hence they do the tougher harmonizing ( which I not so secretly want to learn )
  • No idea why it's Casey, his bro and me.
  • No idea why I'm doing this at this hour.
  • No one left yet.
  • Matej, Kelsey, Agata, Karolina laughs real hard and looks like they were really enjoying the show. :) They think we're sexy. hahaha.
  • Matej keeps yelling, " Oh My Gawd!"
  • Crazy Celia is laughing at how dumb we looked. Seriously woman.
  • Julie, Sharen, Evelyn, Yumi, Jana gets totally swooned over by Casey's bro.
  • Sigrid is so proud of Casey she could've cried.
  • Ann, Joe, Rita, J.P, Mara looks on with pride.
  • I can see Sarah, Nick and Orval probably rolling their eyes at how dumb we looked. Then Sarah laughs. ( I can literally hear it. )
  • Becky and Juliann doesn't understand the lyrics but they love the spirit. They were laughing too. Not too heartedly though.
  • Now I cannot stop thinking of how I sang the song loudly in front of Kelsey. WITH ALL THE WRONG LYRICS! I think I was screaming, " Fly Robinsons fly! " ( with tons of gusto! ) for like a million times until she went, " ermmm, I think you're singing it wrong. " ZOMG!
  • I will stage the perfect show one day and show the people downstairs that I'm better off without them.

No comments: