Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I think i need stress management. There's like this tendency to view things out of proportion wrt exams. sigh. WHY?

I guess everyone's feeling it. But everyone's handling it well..which makes me feel quite ashamed of myself.

Yea, i know the past few entries were kinda.. High? With a negative aura. And i'm quite sure that there'll be worst ones the next few days.

Really really can't wait for exams to end. I've got like a whole list of what to do, where to go etc etc.. but i realized it's looks the same every sem! which boils down to show that i only talk.

So, this time, i planned my list realistically. Seeing the nua-pok jas and i are, i decided to fill my list with majoritily movies - hk movies, ang moh movies, so many many movies. can't wait!

ok, so my whole point for coming here at 550am is to thank angela for trying to help calm me down today. thanks girl. :)

oh, and alex gave me a big big surprise yesterday. He popped out of no where at pioneer mall just to hand me a present..

which is...

A GYM BALL.

haha.. love it though. and appreciate the effort. :)

pls pray for me and all the GOOD ppl in uni, everyone..

pray...

No comments: