Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas.

It's christmas day.
A day of sharing and giving.

but i wonder..
if anyoneelse feels the same as me:

Have i failed to mention how much i hate my family?
I hate the hierachy.
I hate the bias-ness.
I hate how they change plans as and when they like.
I hate how everyone thinks they're in charge.
I hate it when they hear nothing i say but hears everythingelse they say.
I hate how everyone thinks they can manipulate me.
I hate how i am angry with some member but i cannot express it coz they're family.
I hate how my conscience bites me when i realise i hate them.
I hate how hard i try to be filial but still go unrecognised.
I hate how my family adores those who have absolutely no respect to anyone.
I hate how they make fun of me to make themselves look better.
I hate how everyone laughs when that happens.
I hate that no one here understands how i feel.
I hate that i can talk to no one in here.
And last but not least,

I hate how everyone looks down on us.


so,
a merry christmas to everyone.
and a happy hanukkah.

Baby i am missing you,
I want you by my side.
And i hope you'll miss me too.
Come back and stay.
I think about you everyday.
I really want you too.
You swept my feet right off the ground,
you're the love i found.

No comments: