Saturday, September 29, 2007

Heat.

The exam heat is on.
Or rather, mid terms.. although i can't really remember if i have any papers coming up.
i'm trying very hard to catch up this sem.
Especially if you compare to the last.. but my stress level doesn't seem to subside.

I have no bloody idea how this week swam by so fast and i hardly did any revisions.

It feels like everyone's shaking their heads at me..
" tsk tsk tsk.. yvonne ah yvonne. Stop slacking. Follow us. We're studying. "

Yes, i'm guilty.

Have i mentioned how much i hate uni?
I really hate it very much.
Sometimes, i wonder how all our teachers from seconday to jc always say that uni is fun.
Many actually say that those were the best days of their lives.

HOW CAN THIS BE THE BEST DAYS?!

i'll say it once more..
I hate uni.

Those who feels the same, say aye!

No comments: