Monday, August 06, 2007



Hall FOC is over. I must admit i was quite slack during the whole camp. Sorry guys...esp chun how. Must've given u quite a no of probs. Thanks for being so understanding the whole time. =)




Tomorrow is going to be the first day of sch. I feel like a primary school kid all over again. The feeling of dreaded-ness overwhelms me. I hate school i hate school i hate school. It's undoubtedly so. As each sem passes, this sense of fear and hatred seems to not only not subside, but build up so uncontrollably, i feel like giving up on it. But alas, i'm too hum to do so. For i live in singapore... how else do we survive but study, study and study? Everytime my mother asks me to give up on my studies, I would burst out laughing - seriously, who will expect their mother to suggest this? But there are times where i would consider the possibility of doing so. Will it be better?



Guess what?! I finally got to cut my ugly hair! I didn't go to hot mama to cut coz it was too far away from school and I got a new hairstyle. More modern. I have mixed feelings though. I don't know if i can carry off this new hairstyle well coz it is quite different from hot mama's conventional cut. I asked the stylist to cut my sideburns shorter but he die die don't want. I think its a ploy. He wants to make me go back and cut my hair every week. Come on people, give me some comments! :)


I want the sony ericsson K810i badly.... anyone want to sponsor me?!








No comments: